Pop’s Top 10 Posts
Now that I’ve been blogging for 5 months and for the sake of those new to this blog, I figured a Top 10 Posts would be in order, but first, a big thanks to wordpress.com for featuring me on Freshly Pressed and DC Blogs for featuring me on DC Blogs Noted. And for those that are just dropping by, I hope you’ll continue to do so.
Here are my favorites in terms of content and page views.
- BBQing Beef Brisket – the day my inbox was flooded with emails from comment-reply at wordpress dot com
- Shin Ramen – I wrote this without much thought–I mean come on, it’s Shin Ramyun! But it turns out a lot of people are searching Google/Bing for how to make it. I of course don’t mind the hits, so I won’t break it to them that the directions are on the back in English.
- I’m a Dad – Your life may be average or you may want to four-letter-word your life, but I love being a dad!
- Five-year Anniversary – I thank God every day for a person who complements me in every way. And sometimes, she compliments me too.
- Letter to Baby #2 – my first letter to him or her was bittersweet.
- I Sure Love Haiku’s – Like poetry for dummies. Wouldn’t you agree?
- Not a Fan of Facebook – except when I’m publicizing my blog.
- Things Get Better with Age – wine, cheese, and grill brushes.
- On Being Korean – with the World Cup coming up, let me just say BE THE RADS!
- Serious About Bluetooth – I’m TOOOOOOtally Seeeeeeeeerious!
A friend of mine accused me of doing a Jesus version of a Rick Roll in my Corolla post, so while I won’t sneak any of them into the Top 10, I will list say these are my favorite posts related to God: The Least of These, Tried and True, and My Very Great Reward.
Thanks for reading!