Squats: 135×5, 225×4, 275×3, 225×4, 135 5×5
- My hips don’t like – they were getting bored using lightweights just for stretching
- Warmed up then went up to 275 (couldn’t reach full depth though), then did 5×5
Bench: 175×5, 155×5, 135 5×5 super set w/ 30lb dumbbell fly
- Decided to go heavy b/c my shoulder felt good but then realized that the soreness may be due to bench press, as my shoulder felt pretty bad after the first set
- As a result, decided to do super sets w/ a dumbbell fly straight into bench
- The pre-fatiguing from the flys made my chest feel like jiggly moobs. Sweet!
Inverted Rows: 3×6
Reverse Crunch: 3×12
Turkish Getup: 20lb kettlebell, 3 reps on each side
Bear: 85lbs 3×5
Midweek Weigh-In: 187lbs. I put on some weight this past weekend due to a pre-bday lunch and poker night. Let’s see if I can survive a bday weekend w/out reaching 200.